Ivystone Senior Living
7999 Route 130 South Pennsauken NJ 08110
Bentley Senior Living at Pennsauken, New Jersey in Camden County, is conveniently situated in close proximity to many communities in the Delaware Valley including Cherry Hill, Palmyra, Collingswood and Philadelphia. Our location allows easy access to local resources for residents and families.
At Bentley Senior Living, we offer state-of-the art support in an assisted living environment for all residents and their caregivers. We specialize in memory care for those members of our community who are dealing with the special needs of a diagnosis involving dementia or Alzheimer's. Our staff has the necessary and unique experience of working with families living with loved ones who require memory care. They understand that it's vital to go the extra mile to ensure that quality of life is never compromised. With this in mind, our programs include occupational, speech and physical therapy presented in a structured atmosphere geared to promote a sense of a regular, routine lifestyle.
Residents and their families at Bentley can also expect the following amenities in our home-like apartments and the community at large:
- An advanced emergency response system
- Housekeeping, bed-making and linen services
- An independent air-conditioning and heating system for each apartment
- Home-cooked meals served restaurant style
- Room service, when requested by residents
- Regular, scheduled activities that include outings, cultural events and exercise
- Technical training, including learning computer skills
Bentley Senior Living believes in providing an integrated approach to memory care for its residents that is personalized to their needs and helps to ensure peace of mind for their families.
Pricing at Ivystone Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Ivystone Senior Living
- PLEASE SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN!!
The worst place you can send your loved one and the worst place you can work at! Turn over rate is extremely too high , staff & managers cuss and argue in front of senior citizens and to them as well, they...
- Don't send your enemy here!
Don't, don't, dont subject your love one to the [Removed] naughty trap. It is short staff, big turn over, not clean, mice infested and dirty. There is no need to label your love one clothes because...
Please dont put your love one In this place its dirty and nasty they under staff and dont have the right medical supplies and treat patients nasty.
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Ivystone Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ivystone Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.