Imperial Home Care
6040 Big Bend Dr Roseville CA 95678
Our mission is:
- to provide a homelike environment with good companionship that shows respect and dignity, that is safe, clean, pleasant and attractive
- to provide the finest quality of individual care for the elderly through knowledge, dedication and innovation
- to create trust with residents and their relatives and make the retirement more comfortable and joyous
- being responsive, supportive and helpful to the residents, the resident's family and responsible parties
- giving residents access to services that will maximize their independence, quality of life, well being and capacities for social interactions
Please don't hesitate to give us a call and make an appoitment to visit our homelike facility.
CARING FOR PEOPLE IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS !
Pricing at Imperial Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Imperial Home Care
- Care for mom
I like that care my mom is. The staff is always very attentive to her needs. The community has the good feeling for the residents. The meals are healthy with a good variety that is offered. They have activities...
- can't complain
They are doing their best to take care of my wife. I can't complain. She does not always willing and able to take part in the activities and such, but they do a good job with her and she is happy there....
- This is a beautiful place, with a won...
This is a beautiful place, with a wonderful, caring administrator. This could be a good place for my mom.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Imperial Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Imperial Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.