Hyde Park Apartments
5330 South Harper Chicago IL 60615
Located in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Hyde Park Apartments is a senior apartment situated in the Hyde Park neighborhood. The state of the art building is surrounded by magnificent views such as Lake Michigan. A lot of amenities surround the apartments such as the Promontory and Harold Washington Park where residents can relax, jog and go for nature walks. The cosmopolitan setting brings advantage to the location of Hyde Park apartments as residents can access, hospitals, shopping, libraries among others establishments.
Being a very modern establishment the staffs are up to the task and are equally helpful when it comes to assisting the residents in various needs. Always there is a staff on site to respond to resident needs. Visitors have to report to a front office attendant who is always present to assist them and the residents likewise.
The residents can enjoy various amenities that make life comfortable for them. Among the lifestyle amenities include:
- Pets allowed two per apartment
- Fitness center with modern equipment such as weights, personal TVs and cardio machines
- A club house for social events and meeting areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massive rooms with walk in closets and city view and lake view
- Residents lounge for relaxing and entertainment
- Ample parking space for residents and visitors
Residents here will most definitely find their stay worthwhile as the Hyde Park Apartments are modern and have installed systems to make sure each residents stay is independent, free, secure and comfortable. Hyde park apartments are a preferred alternative to modern living in the Chicago area.
Pricing at Hyde Park Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Hyde Park Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hyde Park Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.