Hunters Crossing Place - AL
4601 Northwest 53rd Avenue Gainesville FL 32653
At Hunters Crossing Place - Assisted Living, our residents enjoy access to high quality assisted living services in a home-like community that features private apartments, cozy common areas and easy access for residents who have limited mobility. Our sister community is adjacent and offers memory care services for residents who have Alzheimer's or related dementias.
Hunters Crossing Place - Assisted Living is vibrant and upbeat, engaging residents through a full and dynamic activities calendar and a dedicated staff that is committed to developing lasting relationships with residents. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Enlivant Hunter's Crossing include:
- Personalized care plans that are adapted to meet changing medical needs
- Three balanced and delicious meals served daily
- Regular laundry and housekeeping services
- Engaging and meaningful programming
- Medication management
Pricing at Hunters Crossing Place - AL
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Hunters Crossing Place - AL
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hunters Crossing Place - AL
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.