890 Camp Street Sulphur Springs TX 75482
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly community
- Family visit programs and family nights
- Dementia support group
- Fully equipped exercise room
- Three miles from Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
- Wanderguard program in place
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, and visits from local school children, games and church services. We also offer trips to town for dining, shopping and other entertainment.
Hopkins Place provides warm, homelike common areas just perfect for our residents to chat with each other in comfort or enjoy a book by the fireplace. We have two beautiful courtyards for outdoor activities such as relaxing in the gazebo or gardening.
Pricing at Hopkins Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hopkins Place
- Great experience
Can't say enough good things! EVERYTHING has been great so far. The staff and the other residents are so very friendly and helpful. Right down to maintenance. Super nice guy. Light bulb burned out? It will...
- Nice stay!
Everything is going just fine. The facility is very clean and the staff make my mother feel very comfortable. There are plenty of activities to participate in with other residents. Overall, we have no complaints...
- Satisfied With Our Experience
My mother in law respite experience went pretty well here at this community. It was such a good experience, that she will be returning for another respite stay. The staff was courteous and very helpful. They...See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Hopkins Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hopkins Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.