885 N San Antonio Rd Ste Los Altos CA 94022
As a Certified Homecare Aide Organization (through the California Association of Health Services at Home) we provide the broadest set of home care services including:
• General Home Care - including bathing, personal grooming, toileting, companionship, transportation, meal preparation, feeding & light housekeeping.
• Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
• Parkinson's Care
• Post Hospital Discharge Recovery at Home
• Hospice Care in coordination with Hospice Agencies
• Nurse Case Manager
• Geriatric Care Manager
• Medication management
• Licensed Vocational Nurse
• Physical and occupational therapy
• Registered Dietician
Free Philips Lifeline Emergency Response Service
Our clients have access to free emergency protection 24x7x365 from Philips Lifeline and Home Care California. Call for details.
We look forward to serving you and your family.
Executive Director & Founder
Pricing at Homecare California
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Homecare California
Community Details at Homecare California
Senior Housing Types Provided at Homecare California
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.