Home Care Assistance of Richmond, VA
1324 Gaskins Road Richmond VA 23238
Home Care Assistance provides: · One-to-One Care: Unlike facilities where one caregiver must divide attention between ten or more residents, Home Care Assistance provides personal, one-to-one care right in your own home. We even bring one-to-one care to seniors living in assisted living or other facilities.
· Expert Caregivers: Home Care Assistance offers expert in home caregivers so that seniors can remain independent. Our caregivers provide seniors with companionship and activities, meal preparation, light housekeeping, bathing, dressing and hygiene assistance, as well as mobility assistance (including transportation and errands).
· The Balanced Care Method™: Our skilled caregivers are trained in our proprietary Balanced Care Method™, developed by our staff of PhD geriatric care managers. This home care method is based on the scientifically studied lifestyle choices of the longest-and healthiest-living people on Earth. Focusing on lifestyle and dietary choices, the Balanced Care Method™ promotes healthy activity, stress reduction and social interaction to help seniors live their best possible lives--in the comfort of home.
· Services that improve quality of life: By helping with daily activities, our caregivers enable seniors to maintain the lifestyle they are accustomed to living, surrounded by their familiar home, neighborhood, friends and pets. They can enjoy their same activities and live life as they always have.
· The best, most trustworthy caregivers: Home Care Assistance has the best-screened and best-trained caregivers in North America.
Pricing at Home Care Assistance of Richmond, VA
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Home Care Assistance of Richmond, VA
Community Details at Home Care Assistance of Richmond, VA
Senior Housing Types Provided at Home Care Assistance of Richmond, VA
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.