6767 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122
Littleton has something for everybody, and is a peaceful and charming city. Explore the great outdoors by visiting one of the many parks throughout the city or enjoying a horseback ride. Visit one of the delicious restaurants in town, or walk through Historic Downtown Littleton to admire the beautiful historic buildings that Littleton has to offer. Littleton also has a constantly growing arts and culture scene, so you are sure to always find a show, class or museum that appeals to you.
In your quiet apartment at Highline Place you will have 24-hour access to our skilled and attentive staff members, who are always happy to help you with anything that you need, day or night. All of our residents are also encouraged to take advantage of the many amenities that we have to offer, which include:
- Three delicious and healthy meals a day
- A variety of different on and off-site activities run for residents
- Bright indoor and outdoor common areas where you can relax with a book or socialize with family and friends
- On-site beautician services
Choosing a new home is never an easy task, but we help make the transition enjoyable when you choose Highline Place. We treat all of our residents with the care and dignity that they deserve, and we hope you will join us here.
Pricing at Highline Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Highline Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Highline Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.