717 S. Alamo Rd. Levelland TX 79336
We offer regular trips to our three nearby parks as well as outings to local shops. When the weather is just too hot to be outdoors we have a variety of indoor activities:
- Personalized exercise programs
- Lively bingo games
- Interesting Arts and crafts
- Various social groups tailored to resident interests
- Special nights just for families
- We are pet friendly so there is always a furry friend to relax with
- Large comfortable lounges that are perfect for chatting with friends
We serve three delicious meals in our dining room or you also have the option of having meals brought to your apartment. If you need assistance eating, grooming or with your medications one of our caring staff is always ready to help. We have a Registered Nurse available at all times and we are only two miles from Covenant Hospital.
Our spacious apartments offer all of the comforts of home:
- Built in bookshelf
- Private bathroom with walk in shower
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Storage space
- Carpeting throughout the apartment
Pricing at Hickory Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Hickory Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hickory Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.