Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
3002 W 2nd Avenue Corsicana TX 75110
Heritage Oaks Retirement VillageEnjoy the peaceful surroundings of Heritage Oaks Retirement Village, an assisted living community located in Corsicana, Texas. Our charming facility offers attractive residential living options for those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle, yet desire moderate assistance in a safe and secure environment. When you choose our community for your next home, you’ll enjoy well-maintained grounds and outstanding convenience near area restaurants, shopping centers, medical locations and much more.
Our apartments are teeming with amenities, including full kitchenettes. The apartment also feature ceiling fans and an emergency response system.In the community living room and dining room areas of the property, you’ll find pianos and much more.
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village offers an extensive array of amenities, including:• One-bedroom apartments on monthly leases
• Full kitchenette
• Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
• Access to a licensed nurse 8 hours per day
• Routine apartment checks by request
• Three nutritious meals served daily
• Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
• Basic cable television, WiFi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
• Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping, in-house prescription delivery as well as coordination of medical care and appointments
• Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating and medications available
• Home health services
All in all, Heritage Oaks Retirement Village offers the perfect blend of service, attention and support—making for a wonderful, engaging assisted living experience!
Pricing at Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
- Our Conversation
In my search for a community I was able to speak with this community. They told me they were not able to switch them to Medicaid if their income runs out. They were knowledgeable and they were all nice. They...
Staff was very friendly and showed me all of the options available at the facility. They also brought up some issues that I had not thought about. The facility was very clean.
Attention to detail making sure everything is done such as making sure my dad is changed, could do a better job. very nice looking place, overall! It was clean, the staff were friendly, and they seemed to...See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Oaks Retirement Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.