3289 Grove St Denver CO 80211
Heather Grove is an assisted living community located in the northwest section of downtown Denver, CO. Denver is known as the 'mile high' city as it is literally one mile above sea level. It is surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains and the High Plains. Denver is a bustling city with plenty to see and do for visiting family members, including excellent local restaurants and businesses. Heather Grove is also conveniently located across the street from a beautiful public park and library.
Dedicated to serving seniors and creating an environment for independent living, staff are available for all healthcare needs and to assist with daily living activities like laundry, meals, housekeeping and medication assistance. The staff at Heather Grove do a great job of making the residents feel like they are home. Residents are well cared for at this community and kept busy and active.
While ensuring staff are attentive to medical and personal needs, Heather Grove also has the following amenities to make your stay here exceptional:
- Nicely decorated apartments
- Offers activities like bingo, movies, arts and crafts
- A home like atmosphere in a beautiful building
- Centura Health St Anthony Hospital located only two miles away
- Highland Public Park across the street
- Woodbury Public Library across the street in Highland Park
- Located in a quiet, clean neighborhood
Finding an assisted living community can be easy when you choose Heather Grove. Trust our dedicated staff with your care and join us for fun and relaxation. At Heather Grove you are home.
Pricing at Heather Grove
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Heather Grove
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heather Grove
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.