Heart & Home Assisted Living
41-71 East Center Street Centerville UT 84014
* Private furnished bedrooms — or bring your own furniture to make it even more home-like!
* Private bathroom
* Spacious interior, all on one level. No stairs or elevators.
* All meals and snacks are home cooked -- menus written by certified dietitian
* All laundry, (including personal) done by our staff on-site
* Organized personal and group activities
* Daily housekeeping
* Individual assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and related functions
* Daily planned individual and group activities
* Cable TV
* Transportation when needed
* And... the best combination of caring staff, homelike environment and safety
Pricing at Heart & Home Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heart & Home Assisted Living
- Very small facility
This facility is very small compared to other places I toured. I got a sense that they didn’t have a good-sized staff because of this. I feel like it was hard for them to meet the needs of all the residents....
- More of an independent living!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I was pleased with experience. I thought they had more of an independent living then they did an assisted living. My dad ended up not qualifying...
- Grandma wonderful time at HEART AND HOME :)
My grandma spent time in Heart and Home Assisted Living in Centerville, UT. The experience she had was wonderful! The staff is amazing in so many ways, they are there for the residents. They all are willing...See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Heart & Home Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heart & Home Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.