Heart & Home Assisted Living
41-71 East Center Street Centerville UT 84014
* Private furnished bedrooms — or bring your own furniture to make it even more home-like!
* Private bathroom
* Spacious interior, all on one level. No stairs or elevators.
* All meals and snacks are home cooked -- menus written by certified dietitian
* All laundry, (including personal) done by our staff on-site
* Organized personal and group activities
* Daily housekeeping
* Individual assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and related functions
* Daily planned individual and group activities
* Cable TV
* Transportation when needed
* And... the best combination of caring staff, homelike environment and safety
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Grandma wonderful time at HEART AND HOME :)
My grandma spent time in Heart and Home Assisted Living in Centerville, UT. The experience she had was wonderful! The staff is amazing in so many ways, they are there for the residents. They all are willing...
I fell in Love with this Home, It was exactly what I was Looking for to Place my Mom. Its Very Clean and Smells wonderful when you walk in the Door, the Staff is Wonderful and Friendly very Welcoming. The SN...
This home is not ok for my mother. It's too small for our liking. The common area is too crammed too. Not a very involved activity schedule either.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.