Heart and Hearth for Elders
2200 New Leicester Hwy Asheville NC 28806
Heart and Hearth for Elders
Heart and Hearth for Elders is a residential care home located in the beautiful city of Asheville, North Carolina, which is in Buncombe County. In the western region of North Carolina, the Blue Ridge Mountains offer a breathtaking backdrop to the historic area and art filled area. Asheville is a vibrant area to live with numerous activities for friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
Heart and Hearth for Elders is committed to providing the highest level care to all the senior residents by meeting each of their individual needs in a spacious, group home setting. Our community is strives in keeping all seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate staff members are available any time of day or night to provide comfort.
In addition to meeting the individual physical and medical needs of each resident, our community strives in encouraging seniors to participate and socialize with numerous other amenities, including:
- Onsite activities including games, puzzles, current event discussions
- Planned offsite activities including picnics, sporting events, shipping art and live performances
- Exercise onsite with walks and gardening or offsite walks around the community
- Access to offsite devotional services to promote socialization with peers and others in the local community
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas to provide space to relax and enjoy conversation with friends
- Small dogs breeds welcome
- Meals provided including vegetarian options
We are proud of our charming, vibrant community. We would like to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Heart and Hearth for Elders.
Pricing at Heart and Hearth for Elders
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Heart and Hearth for Elders
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heart and Hearth for Elders
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.