HarborChase of Vero Beach
4150 Indian River Blvd. Vero Beach FL 32967
The caregiving staff is truly impressive at HarborChase of Vero Beach. Every single new caregiver undergoes extensive background checks to ensure that they are all highly skilled and genuinely concerned about the well being of seniors. As a result, HarborChase of Vero Beach residents receive exceptional, compassionate, 24 hour a day care from staff members that are some of the best in the industry.
Senior residents of HarborChase of Vero Beach enjoy amazing amenities and services, like:
- Pet friendly housing and policies
- Beautifully landscaped exterior common areas
- Delicious meals served daily
- Vegetarian options available
- Transportation assistance available
- Convenient access to a bus and train line
- On-site beautician services
If you want to live in Florida, but don't want to deal with the tourist crowds that plague the larger cities, HarborChase of Vero Beach is perfectly located to let you live the life of leisure you have always wanted.
Pricing at HarborChase of Vero Beach
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of HarborChase of Vero Beach
My mom loved this place. It's the right place for her.
- Seems to be housing more residents than staff
I toured here when looking for a place for my Step-Mom. It’s definitely an older facility and there are more residents than staff. But, they seem to be keeping the residents very active. They were cooking things...
- Harbor Chase Came to Our Rescue
My mother needed assistance physically & with issues related to dementia. Harbor Chase helped out when the family needed to make a decision quickly for my mother's care.
- See all 18 community reviews
Community Details at HarborChase of Vero Beach
Senior Housing Types Provided at HarborChase of Vero Beach
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.