2116 Butler Rd Fort Wayne IN 46808
Our spacious apartments offer an abundance of features to make life more pleasant:
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Generous storage space
- Indoor mailboxes
- Staff pagers connected to an emergency call system in all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Built in grab bars in the walk in showers
- Bright lighting to reduce falls
Of course your physical and emotional well-being is of utmost importance to us and we cater to your individual needs:
- On site rehabilitation services
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Park View Hospital is only three miles away
- On-site hospice services
- Menus are planned by registered dietician
- Transportation arrangements for medical appointments
- Short term, respite and transition stays
We offer plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained during the long Indiana winters. Residents can enjoy solitary pursuits such as arts and crafts or our library as well as social gatherings including Yoga, exercise classes, a baking club and bible study. Our home offers ample space for visiting with friends in our comfortable lounge or gathering around the TV for movie nights.
We welcome your guests with both overnight accommodations and a private dining room for entertaining. During warmer weather residents are welcome to enjoy the beautiful flowers in our outdoor gardening area or spend quiet time strolling our beautifully landscaped grounds with their pet.
Pricing at Hamilton Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hamilton Place
- Mom is doing great!
Mom is settling in very well! It was difficult for her to leave her home of 55 years; however, now that she has been at Hamilton Place for 3 months, she realizes it was time. She comments all the time that...
- Just like home!
I am happy that our family decided to put our loved one here. The care is exceptional I can tell that the staff are here because they care and I like that it’s the same staff all the time. I loved listening...
- Moms forever home !
My mom has been here a couple years I love that the staff is consistent and is friendly. It’s great for her because she has built so many friendships here. When I walk in every calls me by my name and smiles...
- See all 37 community reviews
Community Details at Hamilton Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hamilton Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.