10442 Circulo De Zapata Fountain Valley CA 92708
Hale Makua is a senior care home with a group home setting in Fountain Valley, in beautiful Orange County California. The location, central to parks, restaurants, shopping destinations, and more, provides the convenience of a small town without being too far from the San Diego freeway for ease of access. Hale Makua is in a beautiful place both to visit and to call home.
Hale Makua's skilled and dedicated staff work to provide a respectful and dignified home environment, and to ensure residents receive the care they need without sacrificing independence. The intimate setting, with a high staff to residents ratio, ensures every resident's needs are being attended to and that everyone receives personal attention that large community settings are unable to provide. Some of Hale Makua's services and amenities include:
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and toileting if necessary
- Exercise classes designed with senior health in mind
- Medication management and assistance
- Transportation arrangements
- Planned activities, entertainment, classes, and outings
- Daily housekeeping service
Hale Makua's emphasis on respect allows seniors to live life to the fullest, with the mundane tasks and worries of daily life taken care of. Hale Makua would like to invite prospective residents to experience the ease of living and peace of mind the staff and management are proud to offer.
Pricing at Hale Makua
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Hale Makua
- very happy with them
This is the second place that I have put my mother in and it is definitely the better of the two. It is a brighter nicer place and all the people are very nice. They have very good activities, the cooking...
- They were very friendly and took good...
They were very friendly and took good care of my mom, I don't really have anything bad to say. They had the most to offer for us.
Community Details at Hale Makua
Senior Housing Types Provided at Hale Makua
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.