1620 N Hamilton Street Richmond VA 23230
The Guardian Place is a senior housing community offering studio apartments and one and two bedroom apartment homes for active seniors in Richmond, Henrico County, Virginia. Richmond is a town rife with American history and tradition. The stunning architecture, museums, and cobblestone streets transport you back to the past and offer a wealth of fun activities to enjoy with visiting family and friends. The area is also full of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for you to choose from. The James River breaks up the urban setting with a touch of nature.
Here at the Guardian Place, we encourage our seniors to remain active and independent while still providing assistance when needed. Our staff members are warm and friendly, and they take the time to get to know each of our residents to ensure their needs are being met. We do our best to make everyone here feel not just like neighbors, but like family. We have built a strong sense of community for all of our residents.
Our community offers many lifestyle amenities for our residents to enjoy, including:
- Individually climate controlled apartments with heating and air conditioning
- Laundry facilities on every floor for convenient clothing care
- Frequent scheduled social events and activities
- Outings to the grocery store and nearby shopping malls
- On site beauty salon
- Community lounge room with a TV and a well stocked library
- Activity and exercise rooms
Our residents enjoy the dignity brought by an independent lifestyle here at Guardian Place. Come see us today to join our family.
Pricing at Guardian Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Guardian Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Guardian Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.