20849 Gretchen St Winnetka CA 91306
Gretchen Manor is a residential care home located in the stunning Winnetka, CA in Cook County. The care home is in the midst of financial facilities in the city. Winnetka is a prestigious living place, enjoyable and comfortable for seniors.
Gretchen Manor home care'smain concern is to provide comfortable, enjoyable and high living standards to seniors, meeting their basic needs in a great manner and providing favorable group home setting for their satisfaction. Our staff is dedicated to provide quality and reliable services to the seniors. In additional to quality living standards it's equipped with skilled and dedicated staffs, medical facilities to meet their health needs and to improve their lifestyle hence making residents safe and comfortable.
Gretchen Manor is situated in a strategic geographical area providing fresh and favorable environment to the seniors; this gives them a sense of independence, freedom and relaxation. Seniors enjoy and feeling comfortable in their stay. More amenities are available and they include;
- Religious services for many denominations
- Swimming pool with stay-fit classes.
- On-site beautician and saloon.
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard.
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace to share with old and new friends
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Sunroom to enjoy the sun
We are proud of future heroes, seniors are our major value welcome all and we give decent lifestyles to our seniors.
Pricing at Gretchen Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Gretchen Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Gretchen Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.