Gregory Senior Residence
157 7th Avenue Long Branch NJ 07740
Gregory School Apartments is a 62 and older, affordable senior housing community located in the beach-side city of Long Branch, Monmouth County, NJ. The community itself is located in the heart of the city and is a renovated historical building. Long Branch is known as being a beach side resort town, named for its location along a branch of the South Shrewsbury River. The beautiful views and ample attractions nearby make it a great place to call home, and an exciting place to welcome visitors to.
Gregory School Apartments is proud to offer high quality and economically friendly housing to low and moderate income seniors. We are also proud to welcome those who were affected by Hurricane Sandy. The 24 hour emergency maintenance, intercom system, and controlled building access make the Gregory School Apartments an affordable, yet safe place to live. Gregory School Apartments accepted the 2014 Merit Award presented by the Monmouth Planning Board.
In addition to the safety and the historical location, Gregory School Apartments offers many great amenities furthering the quality of the community, including:
- Newly remodeled apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens, with energy star appliances
- Within walking distance to local shopping, restaurants, and banks
- Small pets are welcome, with some restrictions
- Self-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal in each unit
Gregory School Apartments is proud of the historical, yet affordable community it has to offer. We welcome you to join us for entertainment, beautiful views, and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.