Grand River Villa
509 Michigan Blvd West Sacramento CA 95691
Grand River Villa is an assisted living community located in the picturesque town of West Sacramento, CA. West Sacramento is located just across the river from Sacramento and is a stunning place to live. It also offers a number of activities for families to enjoy when they come visit the area.
Grand River Villa is proud to serve seniors and ensure they have a high quality of life each and ever day. Our community meets resident's needs in a home-like setting that is safe, spacious, and very comfortable. With caring medical professional on site at all times, residents are physically safe and well cared for at all hours of the day and night.
Medical and physical needs are important, but our community also addresses other areas of a healthy life utilizing amenities like:
- Homey, living room common areas
- Large activity room for crafts and games
- Pool table for friendly competition
- Community cats for resident's enjoyment
- Lovely outdoor sitting areas for visits and chats
- Dining options with private areas for family visits and community tables for daily use
- Indoor sitting areas for group gatherings
We love our community and invite you to enjoy the rest, relaxation, and beauty available at Grand River Villa.
Pricing at Grand River Villa
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Grand River Villa
Senior Housing Types Provided at Grand River Villa
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.