2001 E. Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas NV 89119
The Gramercy Parc senior apartment community is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, in Clark County. Designed for seniors aged 55-years old on up, our junior one bedroom, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment homes allow you to enjoy independent living in a park-like setting without having to worry about maintaining a home and yard. Gramercy Parc is conveniently located near casinos, shopping centers and dining establishments.
Our amazing staff members are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to perform maintenance and manage this gated community. Our dedicated team is committed to making residents feel safe and secure.
Our luxury apartments are ideal for seniors who enjoy relaxing, socializing and getting involved in activities. Gramercy Park has a wide range of resident-centered amenities, including:
- 24-hour fitness and wellness center with indoor spa and heated swimming pool
- Game room where you can enjoy billiards, bingo, card games and shuffleboard
- Television and reading rooms
- A community clubhouse with a lounge perfect for hosting special events
- A pet-friendly community that welcomes our resident's dogs and cats
- Sports area including a putting green, tennis courts and horseshoe areas
- Outdoor community areas with garden gazebos, barbecue grills, patios and decks
We are proud of GramercyParc and invite you to enjoy living the Las Vegas lifestyle in our peaceful, carefree senior apartment community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Could not be happier!!
I am very happy with my choice of this community, I could not have asked for for a better place for my wife and I to go too. We have a beautiful spacious apartment with a full kitchen and lots of natural light...
I Found My Apartment
I am comfortable and I love it in the community. The managers, [Removed] and [Removed] are more than kind, nice and amazing people. I wanted a one bedroom and they had one that I liked. I came to have peace...
Mom feels safe at this community!!
Mom is impressed with the management at Gramercy Park. She likes the fact that the maintenance person lives at the community. There is a person at the community that will drive you places for a small fee....See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.