Grace Assisted Living at Sunny Ridge
1610 Sunny Ridge Road Nampa ID 83686
Grace Assisted Living is located in Nampa, the largest city in Canyon County, Idaho. Here you are sure to fall in love with the sunny climate and warm weather. As Nampa sees less rainfall than the average state, it is a wonderful place to live if you are looking for a location you can stay active and independent, but still want to relax and unwind at the end of your day.
Grace Assisted Living is your solution if you are looking for an affordable, easily accessible and pet-friendly residence. We offer many choices of apartments from a studio to a one or two-bedroom. As we are a single-level community, your beloved four-legged furry family members will be thrilled about the easy access to our beautiful courtyard, or your own patio.
Our top-notch residences offers many sought after features such as:
- Included housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Stunning landscaped grounds
- 24-hour services
- Individual intercom systems with state of the art safety features
- Access to recreational classes, entertainment and crafts
- A media room where you can enjoy the Wii and other interactive games
- Theater Room to watch your favorite films
- A tranquil library where you can immerse yourself in the classics
- Full-service dining room that services three nutritious meals per day
- Private Spa for the ultimate pampering experience
If you are looking for a vibrant community, a tranquil independent lifestyle, all combined with the perfect amount of expert care, look no further than Grace Assisted Living.
Pricing at Grace Assisted Living at Sunny Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Grace Assisted Living at Sunny Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Grace Assisted Living at Sunny Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.