Golden Oak Village
5150 Hamlin Court South Bend IN 46637
The Golden Oak Village is a low-income senior housing for seniors 55 years plus based in South Bend, St. Joseph County, IN. Located in a scenic and quiet neighborhood, the senior housing is a perfect place for seniors because it is close to medical services and shopping areas. It is also easy for visiting families to access it as it is off the Auten Road and can also be linked in through the Oakland Avenue.
Senior citizens here live independently, but there is always staff on site to help in running of things and to assist those who may need assistance. The residents need not worry of their freedom being infringed on as the staff are highly trained and know how to handle each resident individually. The community is rich in amenities that residents can exploit for their physical and mental wellbeing. Among them include:
- A clubhouse for people to interact and have social events
- 24-hour on-site management to help in maintenance
- Reliable laundry and housekeeping services
- Package receiving platform
- Reliable and High-speed Internet
- Pet friendly
- Inside and outside patio
- Spacious rooms with the option of a one, two or three bedroom apartment
The Golden Oak Village provides a friendly environment where seniors can live independently. Strong bonds are formed at the Golden Oak Village as most residents share experiences and can have fun at this stage in their lives. Security and comfort for a senior are guaranteed at Golden Oak Village.
Pricing at Golden Oak Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Golden Oak Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Oak Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.