2045 Sea Cliff Way San Bruno CA 94066
Golden Manor is a senior residential care home that is located in the small city of San Bruno, CA and in San Mateo County. San Bruno backs up to the San Andreas Lake and the large Sweeney Ridge and San Pedro Valley Park. The entire city is on the San Francisco Bay, offering beautiful views of the coastline. The group home setting is across from the San Francisco State University and is local to the exciting Shops at Tanforan shopping district. All of the attractions and the views make San Bruno not only a great place to call home, but an entertaining city to welcome visitors to.
Golden Manor cares about the safety and security of its residents. All of our staff members are available for assistance 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. All caregivers are dedicated and will strive to meet all of our seniors needs. A licensed nurse is available on-call for any routine medical concerns, and a hospital is local to the community.
In addition to the entertaining city and the safe community, Golden Manor offers the following amenities:
- Transportation available for personal and medical reasons
- Common rooms, great for entertaining family or new friends from the community
- Freshly prepared meals available daily
- Local to many dining and shopping, with outings regularly scheduled
Golden Manor is proud of all it has to offer its residents. We would like to invite you to experience the relaxation, comfort and peace of mind for yourself.
Pricing at Golden Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Golden Manor
- I would consider this facility for myself down the road
While we touring this facility it looked very nice. Unfortunately, the person who was supposed to a call the facility to tell them we were coming didn’t and they weren’t prepared. The building itself is very...
- Glad to have found this facility!!
My Mom moved in a week ago and so far I'm very impressed with the level of care and caring of this facility. They really want what's best for the residents and go above-and-beyond. Relieved to have...
- Excellent place that brings high quality and affordability
I was really having a hard time finding a place for my mom near where I live in San Francisco. Everything is so expensive here. Golden Manor is just amazing. Its affordable, just a little more than what we...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Golden Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.