7600 Woodyard Farm Road Upper Marlboro MD 20772
Golden Manor offers high quality care and support for seniors in a serene group home setting. Our 3450 square foot home is situated in a peaceful residential neighborhood. We can comfortably accommodate up to five residents, featuring three private bedrooms and one semi-private bedroom, each with its own private bathroom, a gourmet kitchen and a spacious dining room and breakfast nook. We provide both temporary and long-term assistance, promoting the physical and mental well-being of our residents.
At Golden Manor, seniors enjoy access to a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Community-organized activities on site and off that promote enrichment and socialization
- Three meals provided daily, with accommodations for vegetarian and kosher diets
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor common areas, great for visiting with friends and family members
- A spacious family room with a fireplace
- Handicap accessible home equipped with a stair lift and walkers
At Golden Manor, seniors receive a high quality of care in a beautiful, luxurious home. Our residents enjoy the privacy, freedom and comfort of living in their own homes, without the stress of living alone. We are proud of our beautiful community, and we look forward to having you join us for rest, relaxation and fun.
Pricing at Golden Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Golden Manor
- I Like The Care My Mom Has
They are doing a great job taking care of my mom. It's a good place that has been great since I have been there and I like it. I feel it's the best fit for her, not only for the quality of care that...
- Great place based upon our ...
Great place based upon our visit. Mother took a tour as well and seemed to like it.
- Visited home. Staff were wonderful. ...
Visited home. Staff were wonderful. The house is beautiful and well kept. Concerns regarding my mom being willing to use chair lift and the cost. Money would run out in a year.See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Golden Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.