Golden Haven Care Home
3100 Dovehouse Lane Modesto CA 95355
Golden Haven Care Home is a warm senior care home located in Modesto, California. The style apartment care home basks under warm and sunny conditions through most of the year, making this an ideal choice for those who seek a healthy lifestyle for a loved in an assisted- living private and safe environment.
Through our trained and committed staff, Golden Haven provides housekeeping services, meals prepared according to individual needs, laundry and personal grooming assistance, and medication assistance for the residents to ensure they are safe, healthy and comfortable. The dedicated staff is available round the clock making Golden Haven an amazing group home setting.
Your loved one will be comfortable and happy as the home thoughtfully provides the following services:
- A professionally organized wellness and fitness program
- Planned tours and visits to keep the residents rejuvenated
- A variety of recreational and social activities such as indoor games and outdoor activities where seniors relax and enjoy themselves
- Wellness and fitness programs customized to a person's abilities
- Unrestricted access to computer and internet services
- Transportation services from the home to various venues and back
- Access to TV and media room
- Religious services in the home and churches in the vicinity
- Special areas designated for family visits
Golden Haven provides the warm nurturing attention your loved one needs to lead an independent, dignified and quality life. We also encourage and host family visits that make your loved feel appreciated. Feel free to contact us for consultations given the needs of your loved one.
Pricing at Golden Haven Care Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Golden Haven Care Home
- They were not the most friendly staff
The cleanliness was okay. It is a big house and could use some cleaning. They were not the most friendly. The doctors orders said to give her Morphine for comfort and pain management. They would not give...
- I wouldn't send anyone there.
I wouldn't send anyone there. It's sad how they treat the people there. They were rude to family and friends, as well as her. They told her they didn't like her. They are very regimented there,...
- Golden Haven is like Heaven
Overall, We are pleased with the facility. The general care has been excellent and the facility is very clean, visually pleasing and very calm and quiet. We have been disappointed to see very little personal...See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Golden Haven Care Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Golden Haven Care Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.