104 Lincoln Ct Mount Horeb WI 53572
Girlie's Manor is an assisted living community located in the village of Mount Horeb, WI. Mount Horeb is in Dane County, and is known as the 'troll capital of the world.' Visitors here enjoy the many parks like the Blue Mound State Park and the Brigham County Park. Kids will enjoy the Havens Petting Farm, while family visiting Girlie's Manor can get a meal at the Grumpy Troll Brew Pub.
Girlie's Manor has been operational since 1981, and the staff provides personal hands on care to the residents. Girlie's Manor has set a high standard for care, a tradition that continues today. They create customized plans for each resident and are available whenever a need or questions arise, and are happy to provide the care your loved one deserves.
Girlie's Manor is like living at home with it's unique studio apartments and communal living spaces. Amenities here include:
- Staff on call 24 hours a day for resident needs
- Daily laundry and housekeeping
- Medication management
- Three well cooked meals and daily snacks
- Spacious community rooms for private gatherings like birthday parties
- Cable and Wi-Fi are provided
- Daily activities like baking, exercise, socialization, crafts, games
- Weekly church services
- Monthly professional entertainment and planned activities
Girlie's Manor was founded by Ann 'Girlie' Stein, who lived the last years of her life at Girlie Manor. Her standards and the precedent she set continue today in the capable hands of her son and his business partner. Girlie Manor appreciates what it means for you or a loved one to be in their care.
Pricing at Girlie's Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Girlie's Manor
- A smaller community
This community seemed fairly well taken care of. There did not seem to be a lot happening when we visited. This community is far away from places. They only have two staff members on site twenty four hours...
- underestimation of my mothers needs
Girlie Manor is going good so far. I like the scale and size of the facility. In the beginning there was an underestimation of my mothers needs. There was a little less attention to knowing what it would take...
Community Details at Girlie's Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Girlie's Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.