Garden of Angel Care
2000 Butler Ave. West Los Angeles CA 90025
Garden of Angel Care is a residential care home in the beautifully eclectic city of Los Angeles, in the county of Los Angeles. Our community is located in a suburban area in the heart of Los Angeles, within easy reach of many major attractions, shopping and dining choices to satisfy every taste-bud. You can expect of find exciting locations such as the Getty Museum, Natural History Museum, the famous Greek Theater and numerous sporting events. There is something for the entire family in Los Angeles, including some of the most spectacular beaches in the U.S.
Garden of Angel Care is located in a quiet, private neighborhood. We provide nurturing and compassionate care 24 hours a day to keep our residents safe and comfortable in a group home setting. Here at Garden of Angel care, we encourage our residents to participate in meaningful activities every day to ensure their continued independence. We endeavor to treat our seniors with love, patience and to offer a helping hand in all they do. A host of activities and amenities are available in order to retain a high quality of life. Some of our amenities include:
- Lovely home with lush landscaping
- Shaded courtyard and garden areas
- Multiple cozy sitting areas with a warm fireplace for conversing with friends and family
- On-site recreational activities
- Several dining options to choose from
- Community media and television area
- Medication assistance available when necessary
At Garden of Angel Care, our mission is to keep your loved ones safe and comfortable and offer top-notch care by highly trained caregivers. We welcome you to join us and make our home your home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.