Ayres Residential Care Home - WLA
10940 Ayres Ave Los Angeles CA 90064
Ayres Residential Care Home — WLA is a residential care home located in Los Angeles, CA in Los Angeles County and known for its balmy climate, theaters and movie stars. Residents can take visiting family on tours, go out to great restaurants and shows, or to the amazing beaches to enjoy the Pacific Ocean.
At Ayres Residential Care Home - WLA, we have a very supportive team of professionals that are available around the clock. By giving seniors an added sense of comfort, this enables them to have a better quality of life. As trusted caregivers to our residents, we love seeing them independent, and make ourselves available to them should the need for assistance arise.
Ayres Residential Care Home — WLA is a small group home and we focus on care, relaxation and helping our seniors enjoy activities they like to pursue to keep them motivated, active and socializing with one another. Our development has the following services that we offer:
- Shared and private living accommodations for up to six residents
- A small community that offers personalized care
- A shared sitting area for watching TV, relaxation and talks with friends
- Arranged transport services to appointments
- Nutritious meals and vegetarian options
- Visiting speech, occupational, and physical therapists
- Convenient bus line location
We are happy to assist the residents in our small community and invite you to bring your relative for a tour of Ayres Residential Care Home — WLA. We're certain they will feel right at home in our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Ayres Residential Care Home - WLA Reviews
- Review of Ayres Residential Care Home - WLA Residential Care Home in Los Angeles, CA
Folks were not as keen as my mother. It was too small, too dark. Nice people helping out, Michael was very kind, but this is not for us. Michael's OTHER home was near Century City. We may visit that one...
- Enjoyed meeting the director and tour...
Enjoyed meeting the director and touring the home. Got a good feeling from seeing the residents and the bright, airy environment. Modest furnishings made it feel more comfortable and casual.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.