Fountain Gardens #1
16803 Maple Street Fountain Valley CA 92708
- A wide range activities to enhance our resident's well being, which includes exercise, music therapy, karaoke, board and card games, bingo, live entertainment, painting, and crafts.
- A wide range of yearly special events
- Pedicure and manicure services
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks
- Medication management
- 24-hour supervision by our highly-trained personnel
- 24-hour availability of a physician and a podiatrist
- Clergy personnel availability
- Transportation arrangement
- Laundry and housekeeping
Pricing at Fountain Gardens #1
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Fountain Gardens #1
Senior Housing Types Provided at Fountain Gardens #1
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.