Fountain Gardens #1
16803 Maple Street Fountain Valley CA 92708
- A wide range activities to enhance our resident's well being, which includes exercise, music therapy, karaoke, board and card games, bingo, live entertainment, painting, and crafts.
- A wide range of yearly special events
- Pedicure and manicure services
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks
- Medication management
- 24-hour supervision by our highly-trained personnel
- 24-hour availability of a physician and a podiatrist
- Clergy personnel availability
- Transportation arrangement
- Laundry and housekeeping
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.