Florida Christian Apartments
1115 Edgewood Avenue South Jacksonville FL 32205
Florida Christian Apartments
Florida Christian Apartments is a senior housing nestled in Murray Hill, located in Jacksonville, Duval County, Florida which is home to NFL team the Jacksonville Jaguars. Museums, restaurants, shopping opportunities, medical facilities and more are all in close proximity.
The caring and experienced staff at Florida Christian Apartments promote a true family atmosphere. Social services and more are available through the full time service coordinator and there is, of course, a knowledgeable, friendly, helpful maintenance staff. Additional caregiving members include the staff of the beauty salon and barber shop on-site. Caregiver ratings, which can be found online, scored very nearly perfect.
Florida Christian Apartment amenities:
- Raised gardening beds
- TV Lounge, meeting room, and computer room
- Piano/organ, Jacuzzi, arts and crafts center
- Atrium, library, and fitness center
- Movie room/theater
- Indoor and outdoor common areas; beautiful outside patio garden
- Scheduled and non-scheduled activities on-site and off-site
- Devotional services on-site and a visiting chaplain
- One bedroom and studio apartments include central heat and A/C, stove and refrigerator
If a 4-legged friend is an important part of your household, you'll be happy to know that dogs and cats are accepted at this 55 and over living community. Conveniently, for friends, family, and residents alike, not only is this location right by a bus route, but close, plentiful, and free parking is provided. And because at Florida Christian Apartments they realize that it is important to some residents, smoking is still allowed out of doors.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Florida Christian Apartments Reviews
- It's Absolultely Amazing!
It's absolutely great! I think it's the best that I have every seen for someone in a situation like my mother-in-law where she just has social security. The other people that live there, some have been...
- A place I call home
My husband are very happy with our new home. I love this apartment living and without none of the up keep that we had in our house. When one gets our age we are in the slow lane and this just fits into our...
- Was happy with the tour and...
Was happy with the tour and the people giving it. Clean place! small apts from floor plan, did not get to see the rooms. Maybe go back.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.