1938 Mountain Laurel Ct Florence SC 29505
At Brookdale Florence, we offer two levels of care including assisted living for seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living, and memory care services for seniors with Alzheimer's disease or other types of dementia. Our warm and welcoming community features services and amenities to help residents thrive in our home-like community. They include:
- A community specifically designed for residents with memory loss
- Secured exterior doors to keep residents safe
- Enclosed courtyard and walking paths
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A choice of different floor plans and layouts
- Spacious apartment homes featuring walk-in closets, a private bath and kitchenette
- Pet-friendly senior living for small pets
Pricing at Florence Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Florence Place
- Kind Tour, But Cleanliness Needs Improvement
We toured this community for my father in law, and his needs. The tour went well. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. The staff was kind, and helpful. The only thing I was not impressed with was the cleanliness...
We liked the fact that everyone had their own apartment. The staff was caring and interested in the residents-so many activities. I liked the Christian/spiritual opportunities. I was concerned about the stairs....
- Mother's In Good Care
I like this community for the care that my mother is received. The staff are very patient and caring to the residents. The menu is appealing and she seems to be happy with the variety. They offer her activities...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Florence Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Florence Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.