Evergreen Gardens AFH Shattuck
1901 Shattuck Ave. S. Renton WA 98055
Evergreen Gardens AFH Shattuck is a senior care home that is located in the coastal city of Renton, WA and in King county. Renton is just a few miles southeast of the exciting city of Seattle and is on the southeastern shore of Lake Washington. It is also situated at the tip of the Cedar River. The group home setting itself is just a short walk down the street to the Thomas Teasdale Park. The home is also close to the cities major freeway, for ease of travel. The great location of the city makes it a convenient city to live.
Evergreen Gardens AFH Shattuck is dedicated to the safety of its residents. We provide our seniors with live-in care givers and resident managers, who offer assistance 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Our secure community is monitored constantly and also features secure parking. The safe community is the ideal setting for Dementia care.
In addition to the great location and the safe home, Evergreen Gardens AFH Shattuck offers the following amenities:
- Assistance with all personal tasks, including medication management
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Assistance with transportation to off-site medical and personal appointments
- Regularly planned activities, both off-site and on-site
Evergreen Gardens AFH Shattuck is proud of all it has to provide in terms of quality of care and amenities. We invite you to join us for fun, care and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.