324 Equinox Terrace Road Manchester Center VT 05255
Equinox Terrace is an assisted living community in picturesque Manchester Center, Vermont, in Bennington County. Located on farmland surrounded by the Green Mountains, residents enjoy our peaceful, natural environment while living only a short distance away from the center of our historic town and its many attractions.
Our experienced, dedicated staff provides support for seniors that need assistance with daily living activities, such as medication reminders as well as help with mobility, dressing, grooming and bathing. Our memory care unit, called the Garden Wing, offers residents with dementia or Alzheimer's disease higher levels of care in a safe, serene, garden-like environment. Staff members provide assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Not only does our cozy yet elegant community offer various services to meet the physical and mental needs of seniors, but our amenities also encourage social interaction with other residents and help seniors cultivate their hobbies. Just a few of our amenities include:
- Various indoor and outdoor common areas, including walking paths and gardens
- Comfortable, restaurant-style dining rooms and delicious meals prepared by chefs
- Clubs that reflect residents' interests
- A cozy library with books, books on tape and Internet access
- Devotional services and religious celebrations
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Regular educational, cultural or social events and activities
We are proud Equinox Terrace and invite you to join us and experience our welcoming, assisted senior living community firsthand.
Pricing at Equinox Terrace
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Equinox Terrace
Senior Housing Types Provided at Equinox Terrace
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.