1154 E Loop 304 Crockett TX 75835
Enchanted Pines offers assisted living services to seniors in historical Crockett, Texas. Our assisted living community is located a short distance from the beauty and history of Crockett, giving our residents plenty of options for outings. Enchanted Pines is the perfect place for anyone looking for the comfort of a new home.
Our compassionate and highly trained staff are committed to giving our residents everything they need to live the vibrant lives they deserve. We are proud to offer compassionate care to our residents 24/7. At Enchanted Pines all of our residents are treated like family and given a the comfort and security of home.
Not only do we give our residents the care they deserve, our assisted living community also offers them several amenities that encourage them to live independently as well as have active lives in a care-free environment. Our amenities include:
- On-site beauty salon
- Planned social activities
- Beautiful common areas to visit with friends and family
- In-room meal delivery, and community dining
- Transportation services to appointments, events, and shopping
- Laundry and cleaning services
- Mail delivery
At Enchanted Pines we know what it takes to offer exceptional care, and we invite you to come and see what it means for residents to be treated like family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Enchanted Pines Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.