101 Trinity Court Palestine TX 75801
Brookdale Palestine offers personalized care services that are tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident. We strike a perfect balance between the privacy residents need and the socializing they want with a choice of private apartment homes and several areas for entertaining or socializing. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Palestine include:
- An outdoor courtyard and garden area with walking paths
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Family room with a fireplace for gathering
- Fully enclosed sunroom enjoyed year round
- Library with an abundance of books
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
We celebrate individuality and strive to keep life vibrant and residents engaged in the community. Our residents are a vital part of our community and contribute to its warmth and welcoming environment.
Pricing at Brookdale Palestine
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Palestine
- I had a good tour at this community!!
The staff were nice and the community was clean. They offered a wide variety of activities. The room they showed us was small and not as nice as the room at the community we chose. This community also did...
- Our entire family loves Brookdale
I could not be happier with Brookdale. My mother absolutely loves living there. The food is excellent, every nook and cranny is spotless, the residents are clean, active and happy. Security is tight, which...
Very impressed! Residents and staff are happy and friendly. Well designed, very clean, excellent food. My first choice.See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Palestine
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Palestine
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.