1200 West 12th Emporia KS 66801
Emporia Place is a small and intimate community offering highly personalized care services to seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Services and amenities offered at Enlivant Emporia strive to meet all aspects of care. Amenities and services include:
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Full meal service with entrees selected by a registered dietician
- Enriching activities and outings
- Chronic condition monitoring and medication management
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- On-site library with regular print, large print and audio books
Residents are able to choose from different size apartment homes to find one that best meets their lifestyle needs. The well-trained and compassionate staff at Emporia Place is always standing by to meet needs as they arise, while encouraging residents to remain as independent as possible.
Pricing at Emporia Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Emporia Place
- Great Place
My mom and dad have been here for a few years now, my mom has Alzheimer's, my dad is now showing signs of dementia and they are both 90 years old, so they have not been the easiest to deal with, but the...
- A Place of Grace
Mom moved to Emporia Place from another Assisted Living facility in north central Kansas to be closer to family.As Mom struggles with dementia, we researched the place we thought would be the easiest transition...
- Multiple use family
I have had two family members who have lived or stayed here, one for a long-term stay and one to utilize a short-term medical stay. I can't say enough wonderful things about the competent and friendly...
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Emporia Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Emporia Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.