1200 West 12th Emporia KS 66801
Emporia Place is a small and intimate community offering highly personalized care services to seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Services and amenities offered at Enlivant Emporia strive to meet all aspects of care. Amenities and services include:
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Full meal service with entrees selected by a registered dietician
- Enriching activities and outings
- Chronic condition monitoring and medication management
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- On-site library with regular print, large print and audio books
Residents are able to choose from different size apartment homes to find one that best meets their lifestyle needs. The well-trained and compassionate staff at Emporia Place is always standing by to meet needs as they arise, while encouraging residents to remain as independent as possible.
Pricing at Emporia Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Emporia Place
- Emporia Place is Wonderful
My mother is approaching 95 and has been a resident of Emporia Place for over 2 years. Her care has been excellent. The staff has been loving, caring and has provided top flight nursing care. She enjoys the...
- Emporia Place is the best place
When my grandmother first moved to Emporia Place, she was very sad to have left her home. Not long after she settled in, she grew to love Emporia Place staff and residents. Emporia Place threw her a house...
My grandma loves it here. Lots of activities and family activities as well.See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Emporia Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Emporia Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.