1200 West 12th Emporia KS 66801
Emporia Place is a small and intimate community offering highly personalized care services to seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Services and amenities offered at Enlivant Emporia strive to meet all aspects of care. Amenities and services include:
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Full meal service with entrees selected by a registered dietician
- Enriching activities and outings
- Chronic condition monitoring and medication management
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- On-site library with regular print, large print and audio books
Residents are able to choose from different size apartment homes to find one that best meets their lifestyle needs. The well-trained and compassionate staff at Emporia Place is always standing by to meet needs as they arise, while encouraging residents to remain as independent as possible.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The best in Emporia!
Our entire family has been very happy with the way each employee of this assisted living home treats our parents. Home- that is how it feels. Caring, loving, well qualified staff makes this the best place for...
Great place and great staff!
Our first visit was welcoming. This can be a difficult decision to make for a family member. We were given a tour, then spent time going over information and asking questions. A lot to take in but we never...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.