Emmanuel Adult Care Homes
6414 E Calle Cappela Tucson AZ 85710
Emmanuel Care Home is located in Tucson, Arizona in Pima County. This residential care home offers assisted living services within a metropolitan area that is well-equipped for shopping, medical services, and religious worship. Amidst the bustling, big-city life that is Tucson, this area also offers numerous outdoor recreation opportunities with its abundance of parks, wildlife refuges, mountains, and nature preserves. Nearby community centers offer year-round classes and workshops where seniors can socialize while learning new hobbies.
Our 2000-square foot senior group home provides the luxury of an intimate home-like setting. With a maximum capacity of only 10 residents, our home can provide personal attention to each senior's individual needs. Both private and shared rooms are available. Our skilled caregivers are available around-the-clock for nurturing assistance.
Beyond medical and physical care, our caring community offers many other amenities, including:
- Three homemade, healthy meals a day with dietary accommodations as needed
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Recreational activities including music therapy and exercise
- On-site barber and hair stylist services
- Round-trip transportation for medical appointments, shopping, and church services
Emmanuel Care Home is truly a 'home away from home' for seniors who desire independence within a context of caring support. Join our community today.
Pricing at Emmanuel Adult Care Homes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Emmanuel Adult Care Homes
Senior Housing Types Provided at Emmanuel Adult Care Homes
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.