Emerald Vista Lodge
6016 Wedgmont Cir N Fort Worth TX 76133
Emerald Vista Lodge is a residential care home located Fort Worth, Texas, which is located within the Counties of Tarrant, Wise, Parker and Denton. Fort Worth is an exciting city, teeming with historical monuments and Art Deco buildings, as well as Western style architecture. With pretty prairies and the huge dam of Lake Worth, this city offers a peaceful, yet energetic lifestyle for its residents.
Emerald Vista Lodge offers a wonderful, cozy group home setting, where residents will feel secure and welcome at all times. Our staff members provide the utmost compassion and care when dealing with every resident and our community is high-spirited and friendly as a result. We respect and nurture our seniors, with each resident receiving individualized attention and support, whilst still allowing you to maintain your independence.
To ensure that our community is healthy and happy, we offer a range of excellent amenities, such as:
- Large garden area for relaxing and visiting with family
- Comfortable, private rooms with the ability to sleep 8
- Stylish living area for socializing and enjoying the company of family
- Delicious meals and snacks provided daily
- A variety of activities and events to encourage an active lifestyle
At Emerald Vista Lodge, we promote privacy and independence as far as possible, so that your loved one can live in peace and quiet, but we also strive to encourage participation in activities so that residents can maintain and improve various skills. Emerald Vista Lodge provides a loving, enjoyable atmosphere that is happy and peaceful.
Pricing at Emerald Vista Lodge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Emerald Vista Lodge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Emerald Vista Lodge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.