Elyric's Amazing Care
1501 Delmont Lane Takoma Park MD 20912
Elyric's Amazing Care
Elyric's Amazing Care is a residential care home in Takoma Park, Prince George's County, MD. Our senior care home is close to four major hospitals, Washington Hospital Center, Providence Hospital, Russell County Medical Center, and Washington Adventist making it the ideal senior care home for those suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Our proximity to the Common Good City Farm and Ledroit Park, guarantees plenty of chances for the residents to engage in recreational activities.
Our highly trained and compassionate staff will perform personal tasks. We love to assist the Takoma Park, MD senior community in housekeeping, laundry, medication reminders, and meal preparation. The carefully designed group home setting caregivers ensures that all residents are comfortable always. We will even engage the seniors in morale building activities.
We have the perfect amenities and services for the senior who can no longer live alone at home.
- Cozy living spaces including deluxe studio, deluxe 1 bedroom, and deluxe 2-bedroom units
- A clubhouse where the seniors meet for recreational activities
- Religious services for many denominations
- Up-to-date library with a vast movie, book, and magazine selection
- Delicious meals at our restaurant-style dining
- A modern fitness center
At Elyric's Amazing Care, you will not only receive help in coping with the challenges Alzheimer's, dementia, diabetes, or memory loss but your safety and comfort is also be assured. We have the ideal environment to help your loved one cope with aging gracefully.
Pricing at Elyric's Amazing Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Elyric's Amazing Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elyric's Amazing Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.