Elmcroft of Altoona
170 Red Fox Dr Duncansville PA 16635
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Elmcroft of Altoona Reviews
- Very patient and hardworking staff
My Mom seems to be doing very well here. She had a hard time at first, but they were very patient with her and worked with her to make sure she’s settled and content. I’ve had lunch there a couple of times...
- Understaffed and uncompassionate care
They have given us thirty day notice that my mother has to leave. They told us they would be able to take her but now they are saying she needs to leave because her care needs exceed what they can offer.We...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.