10201 Connell Road Charlotte NC 28227
Elliotte Manor is a residential care home located in the largest city in Charlotte, North Carolina, which is in Mecklenburg County. Our historic, metropolitan community is known for various tourist destinations including the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Charlotte is a beautiful place to live with numerous activities and events for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
Elliotte Manor is committed to providing seniors with the highest level of life while striving to meet each resident's individual needs in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. Our community is proud to keeping all seniors safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate staff is available day or night to provide care and comfort to all seniors.
Along with meeting each of the senior's medical and physical needs, our community is vibrant and strives to keep all residents engaged and active with our various other features, including:
- Nutritionally chef-prepared meals to meet each senior's dietary needs with table dining to promote socialization and conversation with peers
- Planned daily activities to provide opportunities for educational learning, creativity choices and fun with peers
- Daily exercise and fitness available to promote a good health while keeping seniors engaged
- Transportation available to local events and activities
- Transportation provided to doctor appointments and other necessities
We are proud of our vibrant and delightful community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Elliotte Manor.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Elliotte Manor Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.