1902 7th Ave E Alexandria MN 56308
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Edgewood Vista-Alexandria Reviews
- Mom enjoyed her time here
My mom was in this community before passing on and it was a good place and we had no complaints. The staff was nice and friendly. It was kept clean. They food was good too. They tried to engage her in the daily...
- They have a number of activities including weekly church service
From the time that my loved one moved in up until now has been going well. I feel like he has adjusted well to them and I think the staff team there is doing good. I believe my loved one has given a great response...
- My tour
This community has a nice courtyard. The people I met during my tour were friendly. This community seems to offer some nice activities and amenities.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.