504 Firetower Rd Dublin GA 31021
Our community was designed with our residents in mind. Residents choose from a variety of apartment homes to find the one that best suits their needs. Our single story community is intimate and easy to navigate, making it comfortable for our residents with limited mobility.
Services enjoyed by residents at Dublin Place include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted as needs change
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served daily
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Continence management
- Oversight from professional nurses
- Activities and programming that enrich the lives of our residents
The staff at Dublin Place is dedicated to helping each resident feel at home, encouraging independence and being readily available to help when needed.
Pricing at Dublin Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Dublin Place
- Review of Dublin Place
This facility is "TOPS"!
- My mom is happy here
I am happy the staff at this community, we like the cleanliness of the community. The menu is very good and a nice variety. The environment is great and I like how this community makes my mom feel at home....
- Care for a loved one
I like the care at this community. My son is doing well here and the staff is very caring and attentive. The meals are good and a nice variety is available. The community is clean and he is liking the activities....See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Dublin Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Dublin Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.