Dove Canyon Guest Home
10166 Lone Dove Street San Diego CA 92127
Dove Canyon Guest Home is a senior care home located in the heart of a residential district in the city of San Diego, California, in the county of San Diego. This district of San Diego is filled with gorgeous single family homes, a crystal blue lake and nearby park that are excellent for walking, and Del Norte high school where seniors can enjoy watching evening and weekend games of baseball, tennis, and football.
Our caregivers at Dove Canyon Guest Home are dedicated to the quality of life of the seniors in this group home setting. They are ever available to provide assistance or just a little company, whichever is needed. We are proud of our staff and they are proud of making a difference in the lives of the senior residents that choose to call Dove Canyon Guest Home their home.
In addition to our great caregivers, we also offer the following great services and amenities at Dove Canyon Guest Home:
- Pet friendly rooms and policies
- Intimately furnished private rooms and common areas
- Medication management
- Daily delicious meal preparation
- Regularly scheduled social activities
- Grooming and bathing assistance
- High speed internet access
- Garage to protect the vehicles of driving seniors
Between the family friendly neighborhood and the excellent amenities of Dove Canyon Guest Home, you will feel like you never left home when you move into this senior care home. Life still moves quickly here and we our caring staff works with you to make sure that you not only keep up, but outrace it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.