Dorothy's Soft Touch II
716 Ursula St Aurora CO 80011
Dorothy's Soft Touch II is a senior care home located in exceptionally wonderful City of Aurora, Colorado, located in Adams County. Our residential home care is situated in a friendly neighbor and beautiful natural scenery. This is the reliable place for the seniors to relax and enjoy and for the family to visit their loved one.
Dorothy's Soft Touch II is a unique place with beautiful and spacious group home setting for seniors to consider as home. The professionalism of our staffs is committed to ensuring our seniors are comfortable within our community with great professionalism to enhance reliable services to the seniors. Putting into reconsidering the uniqueness of the needs of the seniors, Dorothy's Soft Touch II staffs are committed around-the-clock to ensure seniors are comfortable within the community.
So as to ascertain the welfare of the seniors is well catered for, there are various amenities in our community to ensure they remain active. These include:
- Relaxing dining option with sophisticated restaurant dining and private dining room
- On-site and qualified beautician and barbershop
- Spacious sitting area with fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed and comfortable
- Laundry service and reliable housekeepers personnel
- Affordable and reliable transport arrangement for the seniors and their family members
Considering the above amenities in our community, seniors are sure of quality services at their comfort in which there is no regret for seniors when they enroll with us. For independence, freedom and relaxation enroll with us at Dorothy's Soft Touch II for this and much more.
Pricing at Dorothy's Soft Touch II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Dorothy's Soft Touch II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Dorothy's Soft Touch II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.