Diamond Care Retirement Home
107 South Clearview Crest Drive Diamond Bar CA 91765
Diamond Care Retirement Home is a residential care home located at the junction of Pomona and Orange freeways of Diamond Bar, California which is in Eastern Los Angeles County. The tranquil residential community is known for the Ranch of the Walnut Trees providing a scenic outlook. Diamond Bar is a wonderful place to live with an inviting atmosphere for friends and family members to visit.
Diamond Care Retirement Home provides seniors with a high quality of life while striving to meet their individual needs in a safe, spacious group home setting. Our community is proud of our continuous dedication to senior care. With a nurse always on shift, the caring and compassionate staff members are available around the clock to keep residents comfortable in a secure environment.
In addition to meeting all the physical and medical needs of each senior, out community encourages residents to be active and social engaged with various amenities available, including:
- Nutritious meals provided, including vegetarian options
- Complimentary transportation available to various offsite events and appointments
- Conveniently located near a bus line to provide easy access to offsite activities
- Dog and cats accepted with restrictions
- Secure community with wandering alert system available
- Indoor and outdoor lounge areas to promote interaction and socialization with old and new friends
- Designated outdoor smoking area provided
We are proud of our beautiful, vibrant community and invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Diamond Care Retirement Home.
Pricing at Diamond Care Retirement Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Diamond Care Retirement Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Diamond Care Retirement Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.