2131 Walters Drive Morristown TN 37814
At Dewitt Place, we are committed to welcoming our residents home when it becomes no longer safe for them to live alone or in their own homes. We offer quality long-term care services to help residents with activities of daily living in a way that maintains independence and celebrates individuality.
Dewitt Place provides holistic care services and amenities that enrich the lives of our residents, including:
- Carefully chosen staff that is passionate about senior care and available around the clock
- Family room, recreation and activity room for entertaining and socializing
- On-site library with an abundance of books
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Stunning outdoor courtyard with a gardening area
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
Our residents thrive, knowing that their needs are being met and their apartment homes are being well-maintained while they take advantage of all the services and amenities of our community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Care for dad
We like the care from this community. The staff is caring and attentive. The menu is outstanding and a lot of variety of healthy meals. We like the activities that are helpful to his needs. We would recommend...
The community has been good and the staff has been doing a good job. The food is okay not a 1 and not a 5. They offer a lot of activities, but mom just has not got involved yet. Still getting transitioned....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.