Destiny Rose Residential Care
1620 Glen Ave Dallas TX 75216
Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility is a licensed Type A facility which means that all residents must be able to evacuate the resident in case of a fire within 13 minutes unassisted.
We are licensed for 6 beds and we provide care to both men and women. Wheel Chairs and Walkers are allowed but the resident must be able to transport themselves in and out unassisted.
Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility is an Alternative to a Nursing Home.
Destiny Rose is a residential care facility is for people who can't live alone in their own home, but want to continue the experience of residential living.
Destiny Rose is located in the Cedar Crest of Dallas;Destiny Rose is in a very old and quiet subdivision of Cedar Crest and the owners in this community have lived in this neighborhood for over 30 years and are in most cases the original owners of their properties. If you enjoy peace and quiet with birds singing in the back ground then Destiny Rose is the place for you.
We are 2.8 miles from the VA hospital, in walking distance from Dart Illinois Rail Station and a bus ride away from the Dart 8th Street Rail Station with the bus stop being about 3 blocks from our resident.
Should a resident want to take full advantage of Adult Day Care Centers there are several located near the resident (We Care Adult Day Service, Good Haven Adult Day Care Ctr, and Christian Heights Adult Daycare).
The monthly cost to the resident depends on the level of service required.
Prior to the move in of every client Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility staff is trained by a licensed nurse to provide the care ordered by the doctors.
Services provided by Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility:
- We provide 24/7 experienced staff
- Private and Semi-Private fully furnished rooms
- 3(Hot/Cold) Nutritious meals
- Snacks available anytime
- Linen and laundry service on site
- Activities program (Provided in the Activity Room)
- Temporary use of wheelchair/walker
- Medication supervision.
- Private Closet for every resident
- Basic Cable
- T.V. in every room (residents are allowed to bring their own T.V.)
- Telephone in every room
Services provided at additional cost:
- Bladder & Bowel Incontinence care
- Colostomy Care
- Incontinence products
- Special Menus, Special Diets
- Beauty and Barber Services
- Home Health Services
- Transportation to medical appointments and Outings
- Licensed Nurse
We will make special accommodation for any resident however that will be an additional cost.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.