Damaris Assisted Living
15243 W Post Dr Surprise AZ 85374
Damaris Assisted Living is a residential care home located in the spectacular town of Surprise, AZ in Maricopa County. Our warm community overlooks beautiful mountain trails and with the amazing atmosphere, Surprise is a great place to live in. It's also an awesome town for family members visiting their loved ones.
Damaris Assisted Living is committed to providing individualized services to seniors in a safe, secure and comfortable group home setting. Our senior-centered approach to living focuses on both physical and medical needs of seniors whilst still respecting their independence and dignity. Our gentle and knowledgeable medical professionals provide seniors with assistance when needed. They also strive to create a nurturing relationship and provide seniors with that much needed peace of mind.
At Damaris Assisted Living, we believe in socialization and participating in various physical activities to stay active and fit. We have a range of amenities presently available to our seniors like:
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- A library with a wide selection of books
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Comfortable sitting area with a fireplace perfect for socialization and resting
- Fine dining options with both a private meal plan with family and a restaurant style dining
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing
- Pet-friendly with regulations
We are elated to be a part of this life-changing community and we welcome you to come and join us to experience fun, relaxation and comfort at Damaris Assisted Living.
Pricing at Damaris Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Damaris Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Damaris Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.